Event Entertainment + Production
What does event production entail?
Should you produce your own event?
- You are able to be onsite (or delegate to someone who knows what to do) and you understand how to check and help your vendors and products.
- You know where to find the best vendors.
- Having worked in the industry for years, you know who is honest and reliable.
- Pricing is a no-brainer–you are aware of pricing and contingency fees where your event will be.
- We work hard to always play fair and give traditionally underrepresented vendors a chance to compete for the work on an even field.
- There are many ways to do things. You’ll find a lot of production companies will choose the fastest, easiest, or cheapest way. We don’t do that. What we do is find the best way to serve our clients and get them the results they want.
Some folks always do what they’ve done in the past because it is comfortable.
First of all, we make sure you are comfortable by finding out what you really want your event to accomplish.
Then we put on our thinking caps, start brainstorming, and begin developing options that will tickle, wow, and delight you.
“Thank you so much for all you did. There is no way we could’ve pulled this event off on our own.”
– Grateful Not-for-Profit